Receding hairline haircuts
The moment you notice that baldness is creeping up on your head, instead of panicking, go meet your stylist and get a new hair style. That would not only make your baldness seem less prominent, but you will also start feeling positive about yourself. There are many cuts and styles that are there to help you out of this stressful condition. Worrying will only increase your baldness and make matters worse. So stop being anxious and start styling your hair. Getting a hair treatment or hair transplant will not only be very expensive but will also give a very unnatural look to your appearance.
Due to our routines and modern day technologies, on the one hand, we may be progressing, but on the other hand it is causing damage. Hair fall or thinning of hair are issues, not confined to older people; rather, adults and middle aged people are also suffering from the problem. Tolerating the pain of seeing yourself bald certainly should not be an option. Get yourself up and find a perfect natural solution. Get a haircut!
Receding hairline men
Men these days are facing this problem the most. These days baldness is not restricted to older people; rather from quite an early age men start getting thinner hair. This affects their public appearances and self esteem as equally as it does to women. Men should also see a hair stylist immediately and can make the situation a lot better. There are many kinds of hair fashions that can make your baldness less noticeable:
- This season Undercut has been the most famous cut for men. It seems like it will continue for some time. Men with receding hairlines have taken full benefit from this trend. It is also very convenient to manage and maintain. The sides are either shaved or trimmed closely whereas the hair on the top is allowed to grow longer than the sides. This covers the baldness from the front. Footballer David Beckham was the one to initially start the trend. It took toll after he showed public appearances wearing this hair style.
- Some people shave their whole hair away when they notice the drastic hair fall. If you have decided to shave your head up close because of thinning hair, then don’t just rush into it. Make this a slow process. Get a cut with deep near scalp trimming which shows more of your scalp, but also short hair throughout on your head. Although this does not hide your receding hairline, but it will automatically give you a stylish modern look. This is known as the cropped haircut. Celebrities like Jason Statham have adopted this style coupled along with a slight beard.
- A shaved head is also a different, yet stylish look since the past few years now. Do not consider this as an escape, but embrace it as a style that seems adventurous, sexy and trendy. Just look at the charms that Vin Diesel throws whenever he appears on screen. Channing Tatum, who seems to mesmerize the female fans, also appeared on TV shows and some movies with a shaved head and looked equally sizzling and hot.
- Keeping hair a little long and then parting it sideways will also hide the bald patch that has appeared in the middle of your head.
Receding hairline for women
Men are not the only ones to bear the brunt of receding hairlines. Women also have to tolerate the issue. After middle age, or sometimes even before that, hair starts to become thinner and weaker. This process begins at the front and looks really unimpressive when the thinning hairline is prominent. They, too, should look for hair styles that will bring out their best look, even with the thin receding hair.
- A receding hairline can be made to look better with bangs. They fall effortlessly on your forehead hiding the natural hairline and makes the front look heavier and fuller. This is the best suitable hair style for women with straighter hair.
- If you are not comfortable carrying bangs, get a side flick cut. This is thinner than bangs, but also covers the forehead when you part your hair sideways. Even if you have curly hair, you can keep the flick of hair straightened using an iron or some serum. This will give you an instant stylish look. The flick is also easy to carry.
- Get layers so that the hair falls on different levels and give a fuller look. The length of your hair will determine the number of layers you should get. But usually 2-3 are okay and do the job. While hair styling, if you get the layers blow dried, they provide a very thick hair effect and this style will be perfect for any occasion.
- Try to get a haircut, which suits when you put your hair sideways. Parting it from the middle will make the receding hairline look more prominent. Similarly, combing all the hair backwards will also show the whole hairline. You need to cover it up with a side parting.
- Cutting your hair short will also help matters. The focus on the receding line lifts and the hair look fluffy and full of volume. Long vertical strands of hair will automatically make them look thinner and weaker.
- Although getting a hair cut will solve the major part of your issue, but if you wish to further smoothen the situation, play with colors. Get your hair dyed in a different color. This new look will automatically shift the focus from your thinning hair to the new look. The game is always to trick other eyes to focus their attention elsewhere.
Receding hairlines is not an issue that cannot be resolved. Instead of panicking, try out some new and trendy styles that will go well with your personality. These hairstyles are not only meant for people who have thin hair or receding hair lines, but anyone who is looking out for a new look should try out these.